PERIOFLOW® HANDPIECE AND PERIOFLOW NOZZLE
FIRST TO GO SUBGINGIVAL
NEW 3RD GENERATION NOZZLE
Slim and flexible body
Streamlined design with 25% slimmer body and optimal flexibility drives higher accessibility to efficiently reach and treat more periodontal and peri-implant areas
How? The reduced dimensions of the nozzle body induces optimal nozzle flexibility, contributes to access narrower periodontal pockets and eases to follow intra-pocket anatomical geometry.
The embedded lateral grooves to ensure reduced intra-pocket pressure for a safe and efficient treatment.
How? The channel generated by the groove of the nozzle allows air water and powder to freely circulate subgingivally to maintain a constant and reduced pressure within the pocket.
- Effective removal of biofilm down to the deepest periodontal pockets (pockets from 4mm – 10mm)
- Sustained bacterial reduction
- Single-use nozzle for clinically sterile treatment
- high flexibility
- Trilateral powder outlet ensures a perfect cleaning of residual pockets
- Plug-in coupling with the PERIOFLOW® Handpiece
- Millimetrical scale (3mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm) for controlled pocket application
1 PERIOFLOW® Handpiece
2 10 nozzles – ideal for biofilm removal in periodontal pockets and implant surfaces - recommended depth: >4 to 9mm pockets
3 Endochuck – for the insertion of the PI PEEK instrument and other endo-files
4 PI PEEK instrument – Polyether Ether Ketone plastic for gentle implant maintenance
5 Tip measurement set